The Department of Diagnostic Radiology at the Allegheny Health Network, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time, board-certified or board-eligible Thoracic or Cardiothoracic Radiologist.
- Providing a wide range of diagnostic services including plain film, chest CT (with cardiac CT, gated aortic CTA), TAVR and chest MR imaging (including cardiac MRI). Cardiac imaging and procedures include lung biopsies, chest tube insertion, thoracentesis and radiofrequency ablation would be optional.
- Physician Assistants and residents will assist with clinical care and procedures.
- Opportunities to practice body imaging and general radiology are also available.
- Equipment includes 11 CT scanners, including 64 slice dual source CT, 128 slice CT, multiple 64 slice CT scanners, dedicated procedure CT scanners, and 16 slice PET CT. Computed and digital radiography. Nine 1.5 Tesla magnets. Up-to-date ultrasound equipment at all sites, generally Philips IU-22 or HD-11 units.
- Be certified or eligible for certification by the American Board of Radiology in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Show successful completion of fellowship training in the subspecialty of Thoracic Radiology or Cardiothoracic Radiology.
- Participate in Maintenance of Certification or eligibility for such is required.
- Participate fully in a busy division which supplies services to four hospitals and three imaging centers.
- Actively participate in the training program in terms of clinical and didactic teaching to the residents and medical students.
- Faculty participates in and is a valued member of a number of multidisciplinary conferences.
- The physician will be employed by the Allegheny Clinic of the Allegheny Health Network.
- Total compensation package includes salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, flexible spending account, cash balance retirement plan, 401K retirement savings plan, 457(b) deferred compensation plan, paid vacation and CME allowance, paid sick days, paid holidays, possible relocation assistance, work-life balance program, credit union, and paid bereavement days.
Please send CV to Michelle Holden, Physician Recruiter Michelle.Holden@ahn.org or call 814-452-571
This job ad expires on Wednesday August 7th, 2019