Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso
Paul L. Foster School of Medicine
Seeks an Instructor or Higher (Body Imaging)
- Provides clinical services and teaching of diagnostic radiology with a focus on body and thoracic imaging, interprets images in all modalities of diagnostic radiology.
- Mentors and instructs residents, fellows, and medical students in research projects as requested or assigned by department chair.
- Lectures and holds conferences and participates in related meetings and school functions.
- Initiates or participates in scholarly activities of the Department of Radiology.
- Adheres to institutional and departmental policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates professionalism in accordance with the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine Declaration of Faculty Professional Responsibilities.
- Ensures compliance with HIPAA and billing regulations.
- D. or D.O. degree, Texas medical license or eligible for licensure, completion of an ACGME-accredited radiology residency program in diagnostic radiology or equivalent.
- Competent in all imaging modalities, including US, CT, MRI, plain films.
Work Location: El Paso, Texas
For additional information and to apply, log on to elpasojobs.ttuhsc.edu
Refer to Requisition: 19741BR
As an EEO/AA employer the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
This job ad expires on Saturday June 13th, 2020