AdventHealth Medical Group Radiology – Central Florida, formerly Radiology Specialists of Florida, is seeking a full-time ABR fellowship trained Cardiothoracic Imager to join its expanding practice of 120 radiologists. Our facilities provide approximately 2 million exams via a large referral base of more than 3000 medical staff.
Candidate should expect:
- No Overnight call
- 24 hr. 3D post processing lab
- Practice model is sub-specialty based interpretations
- 1 PACS system (AGFA PACS and PowerScribe systems)
- Opportunity to participate in clinical research and resident education
- Extremely competitive base compensation, bonus opportunities, plus 10-12 weeks paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package including professional liability coverage with no tail obligation, CME allowance, 403b retirement plan, life insurance, long-term disability, health insurance for the physician and family, and relocation
Clinical responsibilities include interpreting all aspects of thoracic and cardiac imaging including radiography, CT, and MR. Familiarity with pediatric and adult congenital heart disease (CHD) would be preferred but not required. Besides the described cardiothoracic studies, the candidates will also have the opportunity to read as much abdominal imaging as they wish. Performing thoracic procedures, mammography, and general radiology is NOT required for this position.
Board Eligible or Certified with the American Board of Radiology (ABR) is required.
NOTE: Not a J1 or H1 Opportunity
To learn more about this opportunity, please email your CV directly to Mark.Johnson@AdventHealth.com. Should you have any questions regarding this position, please feel free to directly contact Dr. Ghaneie, Cardiothoracic Imaging section chair, at Ashkan.Ghaneie.MD@Adventhealth.com.
AdventHealth Medical Group Radiology – Central Florida, formerl Radiology Specialists of Florida (RSF) is the exclusive imaging provider for 16 AdventHealth hospitals and 11 outpatient imaging centers throughout Central Florida with one PACS system. Consistently recognized as the “best hospital in the state” by US News and World Report, AdventHealth is committed to continue “extending the healing ministry of Christ” through our advanced technology, compassionate and skillful care and outstanding quality. All of our imaging centers are accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) for imaging excellence.
This job ad expires on Thursday July 16th, 2020