Help Build a Gateway for Better Health
At Northwest Permanente, P.C., we want every patient we see to receive the medical care they need to live long and thrive. When you join Northwest Permanente, P.C., you’ll practice in an environment that offers the opportunity to achieve your personal and professional goals. You’ll also benefit from a comprehensive network of support services and a talented team of colleagues who share your passion for medicine and patient care. We invite you to consider these opportunities with our physician-managed, multi-specialty group of over 1,500 physicians and clinicians who care for over 600,000 members throughout Oregon and Southwest Washington.
DIAGNOSTIC CARDIOTHORACIC RADIOLOGIST
Northwest Permanente P.C. is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Diagnostic Cardiothoracic Radiologist to join our growing medical group. Sub-specialty, fellowship training is preferred, but not required. Research and interventional skills are not requirements. Interested applicants need to interact well with clinical colleagues, present regularly in conferences, and work efficiently while providing consultations. We offer a 4-day work week with evening, teleradiology coverage.
- Competitive salary
- Generous Benefits
- 21% employer paid, additional compensation to support your retirement
- Annual educational leave and long-term, sabbatical benefits
What’s special about Northwest Permanente?
- We are “Physician led and owned“.
- We practice data-driven, evidence-based medicine.
- We have a salary model that puts the patient’s needs first
- We don’t use production goals to determine your compensation or value as a physician.
- There are no outside insurers limiting the care you feel is best for your patients.
- We are a B-Corporation. This reflects our strong commitment to our community, patients and environment.
- Our physicians work in a team-based care model and are supported by a well-trained cadre of experts. Many of our teams are even paired, 1 to 1, with a Care Coordinator and RN or LPN.
- Physicians who are Board Certified are eligible for Senior Physician and Shareholder standing after a minimum of 3 years with the group.
Join us and enjoy a competitive salary in addition to an extensive benefit package which includes medical, dental, disability and life insurance; company funded/generous retirement plans; vacation, sabbatical and educational leave; and professional liability coverage. Physicians who are Board Certified are also eligible for Senior Physician and Shareholder standing after approximately three years with the group.
This job ad expires on Friday September 4th, 2020