Hackensack Radiology Group (HRG) is seeking a fellowship-trained Cardiac Imaging Radiologist to join our Cardiac division.
- HRG services 3 acute-care hospitals and 2 imaging centers.
- Cardiac division interprets full gamut of cardiac imaging including Coronary CTA, Structural Heart CT, Cardiac MRI and Cardiac PET.
- HRG supports 25-30 hospital-based Multidisciplinary conferences per month including Structural Heart Conference
- Full time partnership-track position, including evening and weekend in-hospital and at-home call.
- Fellowship-training in Cardiac Imaging
- Proficiency in Body US/CT/MRI, including ED coverage
- Proficiency in basic body interventions, CT, fluoroscopic and ultrasound-guided
- ABR certified or eligible
- NJ medical license
Compensation and benefits package are highly competitive. This position is a full-time employment opportunity for a board certified or board eligible radiologist employed by HRG, offering full benefits and 401k matching.
About Hackensack Radiology Group
Hackensack Radiology Group (HRG) is a progressive, multispecialty physician owned practice comprised of over 40 board certified radiologists. The practice has served Northern NJ for over 50 years and currently provides full professional services at 3 hospitals, including Hackensack University Medical Center, and multiple outpatient imaging centers. HRG is a nationally recognized leader in imaging and was the first recipient of the Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence from the ACR.
The hospital features a level II trauma center, TJC certified comprehensive stroke center, 24-hour neuro-interventional coverage, and a comprehensive cancer center with cutting edge oncological support and research.
For more information about HRG: http://www.hrgimaging.com/
Please send CV to: email@example.com
This job ad expires on Thursday August 26th, 2021