As a part of Geisinger’s Radiology team of 90+ radiologists and advanced practitioners, you will work in an academic environment engaged in training residents and fellows at the main campus in Danville, Pennsylvania. Enjoy the balance of a favorable call schedule with the collegiality of a unique practice and surrounding community that offers a low cost of living, superb public schools, numerous outdoor and cultural activities, and easy access to major metropolitan areas including New York City, Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C.
AT A GLANCE:
- Join a team of 18 collegial thoracoabdominal radiologists across the Geisinger system, which includes a mix of chest faculty, abdominal faculty, and community radiologists
- Fellowship training in thoracic or cardiac imaging is preferred
- Enjoy serving alongside radiology residents at the main campus in Danville, PA as one of our Chest Faculty, with opportunities to engage with additional trainees as desired
- Participate in multidisciplinary conferences and resident lectures
- Variety of practice mix, with general thoracoabdominal workflow on call and during daytime ED/acute care coverage, and opportunities to contribute to community radiology rotations
- Imaging services with state-of-the-art equipment and support across all modalities
- Dedicated 3D Lab & 3D Printing
- No mammography required
• Extremely competitive salary
• Retirement options include 401k, Roth TSA-403(b), 457(b)
• Annual CME dollars/time
• Work/life balance, generous PTO
• Paid malpractice with tail coverage
• Full relocation for qualified candidatesW
• Health care benefits starting day one, including medical, dental, vision
ABOUT GEISINGER: Geisinger is committed to making better health easier for the more than 1 million people it serves. Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger, the system now includes nine hospital campuses, a health plan with more than 540,000 members, two research centers and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With nearly 24,000 employees and more than 1,600 employed physicians, Geisinger boosts its hometown economies in Pennsylvania by billions of dollars annually. Learn more at geisinger.org or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
For more information, please contact Dr. Clara Chudow, section head for the Thoracoabdominal Section, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Dr. Chudow will be present at the 2021 STR meeting. Alternatively, visit www.geisinger.org, or connect with Linda J. Cindric, Geisinger Talent Management, at email@example.com.
Does not qualify for J-1 waiver. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
This job ad expires on Friday September 10th, 2021