The Department of Radiology at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is seeking a cardiothoracic radiologist to join the expanding Division which is in an exciting period of significant growth. Our Cardiothoracic radiologists are an integral component of various multidisciplinary care teams, working collaboratively with pulmonology, thoracic oncology, cardiology, and cardiac and thoracic surgical services. The incoming faculty member will be responsible for interpreting chest radiographs and thoracic CTs with the option of interpreting cardiac CT/MRI.
UNC Radiology is committed to excellence in clinical patient care, education, innovation and research. An incoming faculty member can pursue their passions in clinical work as well as within the academic realms.
- Enjoy a remarkable quality of life with flexible hours and remote work options
- Excellent compensation and benefits package—organization pays 100% of benefits, even for family members
- UNC offers exceptional, quality resident and fellow training and opportunity to impact the next generation of physicians in a truly rewarding teaching environment.
- Tremendous opportunities for research pursuits—access to incredibly robust research infrastructure
- Work alongside a highly collaborative, supportive, and dedicated team of professionals
- Engage in additional educational opportunities (MBA, MHA, etc) with departmental support
The Triangle area of Chapel Hill/Durham/Raleigh is consistently ranked among the nation’s best places to live. The region offers affordable living, outstanding schools, a temperate climate, easy access to beaches and mountains, in addition to vibrant dining and cultural offerings. As a resident of this breathtaking area, you’ll have access to everything you need and more, including:
- A low cost of living and safe, family-friendly neighborhoods
- Culturally diverse and economically resilient—nationally recognized as an ideal place to live
- Some of the top schools in the state, including prestigious universities
- Exciting collegiate sports
- Convenient access to an international airport
- Endless opportunities to explore the outdoors—with gorgeous scenery all around
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Vanessa Leboehi at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-826-1217 and reference RAD-129599
This job ad expires on Sunday January 30th, 2022