Medical College of Virginia – Academic or Clinical career path
VCU Health / MCV Physicians, the medical group of the Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, seeks a Cardiothoracic Radiologist to join our active and well-established clinical and academic service. We are routinely listed among America’s top radiologists, the Best Doctors in America, and peer-selected among Richmond’s “Top Docs” as highlighted in the Richmond Magazine.
- No general, No ED, no nights.
- Academic or clinical career.
- Join five other cardiothoracic radiologists responsible for all aspects of chest and cardiac imaging services as well as lung cancer screenings and interventional thoracic procedures. No general radiology required.
- VCU Medical Center is an 822-bed hospital and the only Level I adult, pediatric & burn center in the region.
- As part of VCU’s School of Medicine, you will work with medical students and residents, and you will find many opportunities for academic advancement.
- Our department faculty and full-time research scientists uphold the tradition of innovative discoveries and excellence in research.
- Exceptional quality of life – teleradiologists cover overnight studies originating from the ED, residents cover inpatients after hours, and you have the ability to read studies from home.
- Cardiothoracic Imaging fellowship training required.
Richmond, Virginia, the best river city in the country, offers you and your family
- top-ranking public and private schools.
- a mild climate which lends itself to a host of recreational activities, including biking the Capital Trail from Richmond to Williamsburg and whitewater rafting through the center of downtown.
- a low cost of living and minimal traffic.
- easy access to the Atlantic Ocean, Washington, DC and the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- suburbs which are ranked among the nation’s best.
- a vibrant arts, culture and entertainment community.
- one of the most exciting food cities in the country with nationally recognized restaurants, and dozens of microbreweries.
If interested, please contact:
This job ad expires on Monday June 27th, 2022