Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods(SMGR) is seeking an enthusiastic, fellowship-trained Radiologist to join a busy practice with 9 other radiologists to replace a retiring radiologist. This position is partly hospital-based and would also include working at our outpatient imaging center. Responsibilities include the full spectrum of modalities and minor procedures excluding breast imaging and breast procedures.
Location: Santa Rosa, CA. Santa Rosa is located in Sonoma County, 1 hour North of San Francisco.
- Full time position
- Position is partly hospital based and would also include working at our outpatient imaging center
- Responsibilities include the full spectrum of modalities and minor procedures, excluding breast imaging and breast procedures
- Busy growing practice
- Nighthawk coverage
- Flexibility for work and life balance
- Integrated EMR (EPIC)
Board certified/board eligible
- Ability to work from home for some shifts
- Excellent compensation from the start
- Equal shifts and call from the start
Sutter Medical Group of Redwoods
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 124+ clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 22+ specialties throughout Sonoma County. Our organization is nationally recognized for excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods is affiliated with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Full benefits package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
- Shareholder eligibility following 24 months of employment
For additional information regarding this position:
Christine Perilla, Recruiter
451 Aviation Blvd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Job Number: SMGR2021
* It is the policy of the Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SMGR’s employment policies and practices.
This job ad expires on Thursday September 22nd, 2022