For more information about membership dues payment, contact Kirsten Myers, Member Services Representative, at 847-752-5355.
Below are easy-to-follow directions on how to renew your membership, as well as how to make a donation to the STR Research & Education (R & E) Fund, as many of you have requested the availability to do that prior to year’s end.
Instructions for Renewing Your Membership and/or Making a Donation to the STR Research & Education Fund:
- You’ll need to Login in with your credentials– CLICK HERE. If needed, click here to reset your password
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the renewal form. Your membership type will be pre-selected for you. Please confirm your membership type.
- If you would like to make a donation to the STR R&E Fund, enter your desired donation amount into the R&E Donation Amount section. If you don’t want to make a donation, you can leave that section empty.
- Click on Next at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, you will be requested to input your payment information. Once your information has been added, you can submit the form.
- A paid invoice will be sent directly to your email upon completion of the payment being processed. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-752-5355.
STR membership has a strong value proposition! Your renewal entitles you to the following:
- live courses, such as the annual postgraduate course and partnering in world congresses, both composed of specific symposia, refresher courses, small group workshops, and special focused lectures;
- print materials, such as the Journal of Thoracic Imaging and syllabi based on the annual postgraduate course;
- internet-based activities, including video capture of postgraduate course presentations, and
- self-assessment modules (SAMs) offered at annual postgraduate courses.
Your financial contributions truly are vital to our existence. We look forward to another year of learning, networking and becoming better equipped for today’s Thoracic radiological challenges.
Your Team at the Society of Thoracic Radiology